Our mission is to provide leaders in education with the inspiration and insights that they need to connect the world of education to the world of work, driving greater opportunity for our country’s young people.
Our role is to support an information exchange between educators and employers to help bring the world of work to life for the next generation.
How are we delivering this?
- We are prioritising world class support for educators. Our services will always be entirely free to educators, funded by employers.
- We have launched a brand new suite of channels – Future Talent LIVE encompasses termly magazines, digital tools and events – designed to provide leaders in education with the inspiration and insights they need to bring the world of work to life.
- We have created Future Talent magazine – print editions will be sent to all secondary schools and colleges in the UK, with a digital edition also being produced. Future Talent magazine provides the practical tips and insights that educators need to help their school or college to deliver a world class careers programme. It’s entirely aligned to the Gatsby Benchmarks in the government’s new careers strategy.
- We have launched FutureTalentLive.com packed with videos, podcasts, articles and resources. Please register to receive regular update
- We are creating Future Talent LIVE conferences and events – we’re also launching a national programme of Future Talent LIVE conferences around the UK, providing inspiration and invaluable CPD for education leaders, to help you bring the world of work to life for the next generation.
Between us, educators and employers hold the keys to the successful transition of young people into meaningful employment. To maximise the resources available through our Future Talent print and digital magazines, website, live conferences and events we’d love your feedback so that we can hone them to meet the challenges of the future.